TAXI FOR AJMER
ONE WAY TAXI
Udaipur to Ajmer and Ajmer to Udaipur One Way Taxi Are Available Here. Sedan Taxi at Rs 3850/- and SUV Taxi at Rs 4850/- The Distance Between Udaipur to Ajmer 290Km. Extra Charges Will Be Charged On Extra Km. Rs 10/- On Sedan Car and Rs 12/- On SUV Car.
Terms & Conditions:-
- Only Pick & Drop.
- ID Proof Is Compulsory.
- Pick & Drop Location Compulsory.
- 20% of Payment Paid In Advance On Confirmation.
- 60% of Payment Paid To Driver When He Pick You.
- Rest of 20% Payment Paid To Driver When You Reach on Your Destination.
- Cancellation Refund Are Not Available Here.
Ajmer is one of the major and oldest cities in the Indian state of Rajasthan and the centre of the eponymous Ajmer District. It is located at the centre of Rajasthan, and is home to the Ajmer Sharif shrine.The city was established as “Ajayameru” (Translated as ‘Invincible Hills‘) by a Shakambhari Chahamana (Chauhan) rajput ruler, either Ajayaraja I or Ajayaraja II, and served as the Chahamana capital until the 12th century CE. Ajmer is surrounded by the Aravalli Mountains. Ajmer had been a municipality since 1869. Ajmer has been selected as one of the heritage cities for the HRIDAY – Heritage City Development and Augmentation Yojanaand Smart City Mission schemes of Government of India.
- Pushkar: Located few kilometers from Ajmer, is an important tourist and pilgrimage destination and a satellite town of Ajmer city. It is famous for Pushkar Lake and the 14th century Brahma Temple at Pushkar, dedicated to Brahmā, according to the Padma Purāņa, Pushkar is important pilgrimage site for Lord Brahmā. Around the world, Lord Brahma Temple is only situated at Pushkar Lake, Rajasthan, India.
- Ajmer Sharif Dargah: It is a shrine of Khwaja Moinuddin Chishti which is situated at the foot of the Taragarh hill, and consists of several white marble buildings arranged around two courtyards, including a massive gate donated by the Nizam of Hyderabad, and the Akbari Mosque, built by the Mughal emperor Shah Jahan and containing the domed tomb of the saint. Akbar and his queen used to come here by foot every year on pilgrimage from Agra in observance of a vow when he prayed for a son. The large pillars called “Kose (‘Mile’) Minars” (Kos Minar), erected at intervals of about two miles (3 km) along the entire way between Agra and Ajmer mark the places where the royal pilgrims halted every day, they are also seen today, one such is near private bus stand in Ajmer City. About 125,000 pilgrims visit the site every day. The Urs of Khwaja Moinuddin Chishti is celebrated every year on the 6th and 7th of Rajab.
- Lake Foy Sagar: It is a picturesque artificial lake that was created as a famine relief project in 1892 some 3 miles to the west of the city. It offers excellent views of Aravali mountains range as well migrating birds. The city used to derive its water-supply from it during colonial times. The water was conveyed into the city and suburbs through pipes which were laid underground. The capacity of the lake is 150,000,000 cubic feet.
Vintage Car Service
Every person has a special occassion in his/her life. Whether it is a Weeding, Birthday, Retirement of carnival you will want to make it memorable. Udaipur Taxi Service offers vintage car service in Udaipur with amazing service and best in class experience. We know that you want to make your special occassion memorable and we work towards your goal together.
When you hire vintage car in Udaipur you get
- Timely Service
- Driver Dressed In Rajasthani Attire
- Best In Class Experience
One-Way Taxi Service Udaipur
One-Way taxi service in Udaipur gets protected and superior with Yuvraj Tours and Travels. In order to make your cab bookings in Udaipur is Protected, we provide cleaned and sanitized taxi in Udaipur and the drivers of one-way taxi services in Udaipur is necessary required to wear a mask and gloves. If you are looking for a taxi booking in Udaipur with more leg space, boot space, and increased amenities, we cater far beyond expectations at a reasonable price with our cab booking in Udaipur. We provide the udaipur taxi service in all over India.
Udaipur Nearby Sightseeing Points
(One Day Tour)
- Ekling Ji & Shreenath Ji & Haldi Ghati Museum
- Haldi Ghati Museum & Kumbhalgarh Fort
- Kumbhalgarh Fort & Ranakpur Jain Temple
- Chittorgarh Fort & Sawariyan Ji Temple
- Mount Abu
- Ambaji Temple
- Udaipur Taxi Service
- One Way Taxi Service
- Vintage Car Service
- Luxury Car Service
- Tampo Traveller & Bus Service
- Self Drive Car & Bike
- Ambulace Service
- Temporary Driver Service
Here Are The Links Of Our Services Which We Provide
1/J/38 Sec.5 Udaipur (Rajasthan)